Tank leak detector Fuitalarme 16 SC.R for double-walled tanks
The Fuitalarme 16 SC.R is a leak detector for double-walled tanks, the interstitial space is filled with a leak detection fluid (usually monoethylene glycol). These tanks are generally used for the storage of flammable or water-polluting liquids that may belong to risk groups and classes AI, AII, AIII and B.
The Fuitalarme 16 SC.R is a device that continuously controls the interstitial space in the double wall tank.
Alarm box 16 SC.R
- The alarm box is located outside the hazardous area (EX)
- Audible and visual alarm triggered when an anomaly is detected
- One output relay contact
LAF monitoring tank
- The monitoring LAF container tank is allowed inside the hazardous area zone (EX)
- Connected to the double wall
- The LAF container buffer tank is filled half way up with the same leak indicator fluid as the interstitial space
Fuitalarme 16 SC.R connection kit no.1 / no.2
- Contains all the parts necessary for connecting the LAF container tank to the double-walled tank.
- Kit no. 1 consists of 1.5 m plastic hose, 2 hose nozzles G 3/4M, 2 screw-thread clamps and a batch of screws+wallplugs
- Kit no. 2 includes in addition, a juntion fitting IP 54.
For further details, technical specifications of the Fuitalarme 16 SC.R leak detector, please download our data sheet and manual.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.