SmartBox® MINI electro mechanic level gauge
The SmartBox ® MINI is designed for use with heating oil, biofuel, FAME (biodiesel), diesel, vegetable oils, waste oils, AdBlue® urea solution, rainwater and non-flammable liquids.
- The mechanical level gauge type FSA-E with the measurement range 0 to 160 cm is suitable for non-pressurised tanks up to a filling height of 150 cm.
- The mechanical level gauge type FSA-E with the measurement range 0 to 250 cm is suitable for non-pressurised tanks up to a filling height of 240 cm.
SmartBox ® MINI product advantages
- The SmartBox® MINI does not require an external power supply; it runs autonomously on the batteries supplied with the product,
- It’s an economical gauge that’s quick and easy to install, and can be fitted to any type of tank,
- The SmartBox® MINI can also be used with the majority of oils and fuels on the market.
Characteristics and standards
- Power supply : 3 batteries included (type AA) 1.5 V
- Accuracy of the digital display unit : +/-2% of gauge value
- IP 30 gauge protection : the SmartBox® MINI electro-mechanical gauge is designed for indoor use, in a dry, protected room or building
- The product is supplied with an FSA-E 0/160 or 0/250 cm gauge G1″ 1/2M and a 10m cable (max. 50 m).
The SmartBox® MINI electro-mechanical gauge is a Self Climat product guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase, provided it is installed and used in accordance with our documentation.
Further technical information is available on our technical documentation.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.