Overfill prevention device for the chemical industry 2″ and 3″ NT type
This overfill prevention device NT Type is designed for aviation fuels, biofuels, other petroleum products, bioethanol, additives, various oils, alcohols, solvents, several glycol derivatives, etc.
The Self Climat mechanical overfill prevention device provides the highest level of safety and constitutes a guarantee against pollution in liquid storage tanks :
- It provides total closure and not a reduction in flow
- It is fully metallic and completely free of seals
- It has no wearing parts and does not require any maintenance
- It functions in all situations: gravity or pump filling
- It is easy to install: it fits under the manhole cover inside the tank
- It is tested individually on a test rig to obtain a serial number
The production of the overfill prevention device is divided into different models but the operating principle remains the same in all cases (N, NT and INOX series). The materials used and the treatment of parts enable applications in many industrial sectors.
Product benefits of the overfill prevention device
- Delivered ready to fit
- An all-metal product containing no seals
- Requires no maintenance, or adjustment
- Works by gravity and pumping
- All our overfill prevention devices are individually tested on a test rig to obtain a unique serial number
- Compatibility with a very wide variety of liquids that can be used in the chemical, petrochemical and food industries.
Characteristics and standards
- Available in DN50 NT and DN80 NT
- Working temperature: -25°C to +60°C
- Flow up to 60 m3/h (depending on model)
- Pressure up to 8 bar (depending on model)
- Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Compliant with European standard: NF EN 13616
- Compliant with Dutch standard: KIWA BRL-K-636/03
- Compliant with American standard: UL 2583
- Compliant with Canadian standard: CAN/ULC-S661-10 (R2016)
Our overfill prevention device 2″ NT and 3″ NT for chemical industry is guaranteed for 12 months, subject to compliance with installation and operating instructions.
For further information on our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Overfill prevention device testerDiscover