Overfill prevention device 3″ stainless steel (100% ss)
Our all-metal product is made from 316/316L stainless steel, which is highly resistant to corrosion. Our 100% stainless steel overfill prevention valve offers the highest level of safety for the storage of chemical liquids, urea solution (e.g. AdBlue®) and liquids mixed with water.
The Self Climat mechanical overfill prevention device provides the highest level of safety and constitutes a guarantee against pollution in the storage of all types of liquids:
- It provides total closure and not a reduction in flow
- It is fully metallic and completely free of seals
- It has no wearing parts and does not require any maintenance
- It functions in all situations : gravity or pump filling
- It is easy to install : it fits under the manhole cover inside the tank
- It is tested individually on a test rig to obtain a serial number
Overfill prevention devices are produced in different models, but the operating principle remains the same in all cases: (N series, NT series and INOX series). The materials used and the various part treatments mean that they can be used in all industrial sectors.
Product benefits of the stainless steel overfill prevention device
- Delivered ready to fit
- An all-metal product containing no seals
- Requires no maintenance, or adjustment
- Works by gravity and pumping
- All our overfill prevention devices are individually tested on a test rig to obtain a unique serial number
- Satisfy the requirements of the NF EN 13616, KIWA, UL, ULC and ATEX standards
- Very good resistance to corrosive liquids thanks to its all-metal construction from 316/316L stainless steel
Characteristics and standards
- Only available as DN80 INOX
- Working temperature: -25°C to +60°C
- Max. flow 60 m3/h
- Max. pressure 8 bar
- Compliant with European standard: NF EN 13616
- Compliant with Dutch standard: KIWA BRL-K636/03
- Compliant with American standard: UL 2583
- Compliant with Canadian standard: CAN/ULC-S661-10 (R2016)
Our NT type overfill prevention device 2″ and 3″ for chemical industry is guaranteed for 12 months, subject to compliance with installation and operating instructions.
For further information on our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.